Enyo is delighted to announce that its next arbitration breakfast seminar will take place on 23 March 2017. The Hon. Sir Bernard Eder will share his experience from both sides of the fence on challenges to Awards under the Arbitration Act 1996.
Date: 23 March 2017
Venue: Enyo Law LLP, 11 Pilgrim Street, London, EC4V 6RN
- 8.00 - 8.30 am: Registration and Breakfast
- 8.30 - 9.15 am: Seminar and Questions
The Hon. Sir Bernard Eder, arbitrator and mediator based at 24 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, Former Justice of the High Court of England and Wales, International Judge of the Singapore International Commercial Court and Acting Judge of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court
About Enyo’s Arbitration Breakfasts
- Enyo’s arbitration breakfasts are periodical seminars organised by our International Arbitration
- Group covering topics of specific interest to counsel specialising in international arbitration
- These breakfasts aim to offer to participants information and tips that are helpful in the practice of international arbitration.
In past arbitration breakfasts, guest speakers Toby Landau QC and Johnny Veeder QC shared their views of what constitutes effective written and oral arbitration advocacy respectively and Karel Daele, Duncan Bagshaw and Kwadwo Sarkodie offered their experience and thoughts on arbitrating in Africa. In September last year, Adrian Winstanley OBE provided practical advice based on his experience at the LCIA and, more recently, John Beechey CBE and Steven Friel shared their experience of Third Party Funding in Arbitration.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to be added to our mailing list.
Key Contacts in Enyo’s International Arbitration Group: