During Enyo’s fourth arbitration breakfast our guest speaker, Adrian Winstanley OBE, will offer practical advice for counsel and arbitrators engaged in LCIA arbitrations, based on his experience as former Director General and Registrar of the institution.
Date: 7 September 2016
Venue: Enyo Law LLP, 11 Pilgrim Street, EC4V 6RN
- 8.00 - 8.20 am: Registration
- 8.20 - 9.15 am: Talk and questions
Adrian Winstanley OBE
About Enyo’s Arbitration Breakfasts
- Enyo’s arbitration breakfasts are periodical seminars organised by our International Arbitration Group covering topics of specific interest to outside counsel specialising in international arbitration.
- These breakfasts aim to offer to participants information and tips that are helpful in the actual practice of international arbitration.
- In past arbitration breakfasts, guest speakers Toby Landau QC and Johnny Veeder QC, shared their views of what constitutes effective written and oral arbitration advocacy respectively. In addition, speakers like Karel Daele, Duncan Bagshaw and Kwadwo Sarkodie have offered their experience and thoughts on arbitrating in Africa.
- Enyo’s arbitration breakfasts are by invitation only and places are limited. Please do feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to be added to our mailing list.
Key Contacts for International Arbitration at Enyo: