We are delighted to announce that in conjunction with BOPS Avocats, Enyo Law will host an evening seminar on DISPUTES IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY on 29th September 2016.
During the seminar Professor Bernard Hanotiau will deliver a keynote speech which will be followed by a panel discussion between Christopher Harris (3 Verulam Buildings), Romain Dupeyré (BOPS Avocats) and Nick Jones (Enyo Law).
Date: 29 September 2016
Venue: Enyo Law LLP, 11 Pilgrim Street, London EC4V 6RN
- 17.10-17.30: Registration
- 17.30-18.15: Keynote speech by Professor Bernard Hanotiau
- 18.15 : Panel Discussion
- Professor Bernard Hanotiau, Partner, Hanotiau & van den Berg
- Christopher Harris Barrister, 3 Verulam Buildings, London
- Romain Dupeyré, Partner, BOPS Avocats, Paris
- Nick Jones, Partner, Enyo Law
This event is by invitation only and places are limited. Please do feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in this event.