Enyo Law has specialist and extensive expertise in dealing with disputes relating to the Aviation industry. We advise airlines on all contentious aspects of aviation including:
- Competition and regulatory issues
- Disputes with airports, covering all operational aspects and charges
- Disputes with aircraft lessors
- Claims with suppliers
- Advertising, sponsorship and reputational issues
- Disputes in connection with agency agreements.
We acted on behalf of Ryanair in all of the relevant proceedings before the High Court and the Competition Commission and the Competition Appeal Tribunal leading to the decision to require BAA to sell Gatwick and Stansted Airports; and for Ryanair and other airlines at Stansted Airport in relation to the planning inquiries concerning expansion at the Airport.
We also successfully represented Etihad Airways in the Court of Appeal in relation to a dispute involving a sponsorship agreement with Force India Formula One Team.
Recent examples of our work
- Competition Commission v BAA
- Ryanair Limited v Esso Italiana Srl 
- Ryanair Limited v Gatwick Airport Limited (CAA Decisions 2013 & 2011)
- Ryanair Limited v HMRC 
- Force India Formula One Team Limited v Etihad Airways P.J.S.C. 
- Stansted Generation 1 and Stansted Generation 2 planning inquiries in relation to expansion at Stansted Airport
- Ryanair Limited v SR Technics Limited 
- BA v Ryanair Limited