Energy and Natural Resources
Enyo Law has significant experience in advising effectively and efficiently on a wide range of disputes across energy and resources projects and transactions whether through the courts, international arbitration or commercial negotiation.
Our team advises on high value, high risk, complex disputes in diverse jurisdictions within the energy and resource sectors. In addition, we regularly provide strategic advice on issues that arise in projects in order to ensure commercial considerations are properly managed, our clients’ interests protected and disputes avoided.
We combine in-depth industry and sector insight with the effective and cost efficient management of experts, witnesses and co-Counsel in the relevant commercial context, including the consideration of environmental, political and economic risk.
Our experience spans all key areas of energy and resources disputes, including:
- Investment disputes
- Cross-border disputes and jurisdictional challenges
- Construction, nuclear and renewable power generation
- Disputes associated with upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas
- The impact of insolvency issues on industry participants
- Environmental issues
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Bribery and anti-corruption.