Litigation often attracts media attention, which is not always welcomed by the parties. It can affect the public perception of the companies involved and add to or diminish brand value. Knowing how and when to manage reputation issues can be a key part of a litigation strategy. Advice needs to be practical, swift and anticipatory.
Enyo Law specialises in providing bespoke solutions for media and reputational issues, both current and potential. Issues are rarely limited to one jurisdiction, and we work closely with lawyers and other professionals across the world. In addition, we can provide training on effective reputation and media management.
Recent examples of our work
- In conjunction with US lawyers, advising a high net worth individual on targeted Freedom of Information Act requests in response to sanctions
- Advising a corporate client in relation to criminal charges against an employee
- Advising individuals in relation to defamation claims
- Managing the PR aspects of a high profile property-related dispute
- Managing the PR aspects of major Commercial Court litigation