Enyo Law has a strong track-record of acting in cases involving sophisticated, high value and cross-border fraud.
We are highly experienced in investigating, initiating or defending claims involving fraud and recovering the proceeds of fraud in this jurisdiction and abroad. We move quickly to design practical and innovative strategies to enable clients to attain their objectives.
Our work involves
- Information-gathering: uncovering concealed fraudulent schemes through forensic investigations assisted by IT specialists, accountants, foreign lawyers and Enyo Law’s experienced in-house Business Intelligence Unit
- Interim remedies: obtaining creative remedies designed to assist with information-gathering and preventing dissipation of assets (for example: search orders, domestic and worldwide freezing orders, third party disclosure orders and Norwich Pharmacal orders)
- Fraud actions: advancing and defending fraud cases including those involving bribery, fraudulent misrepresentation, conspiracy, unjust enrichment, breach of fiduciary duty, dishonest assistance and undue influence
- Executing judgments and arbitral awards: enforcing judgments worldwide in order to recover assets through trust-busting and piercing the corporate veil of deliberately opaque schemes, deploying remedies such as attachment and charging orders as well as securing the appointment of receivers
- Worldwide strategies: co-ordinating and managing litigation in multiple jurisdictions drawing upon our excellent relationships with experienced professionals worldwide
- Regulatory and criminal investigations: liaising with authorities in England and abroad running parallel investigations into fraudulent schemes
- Insolvency: defending clients against fraud claims and ancillary remedies initiated by insolvency practitioners