Enyo Law has significant expertise in relation to all types of shareholder disputes, particularly where substantial assets are at stake.
We act for companies, shareholders (minority and majority), directors and partners involved in disputes arising in this arena. We provide clear, direct and pragmatic advice to our clients.
Typical issues we deal with include:
- unfair prejudice/oppression;
- joint venture issues;
- shareholder/corporate governance agreements;
- managing shareholder activism;
- takeover bids; derivative or “double derivative” claims;
- conspiracy claims; and
- claims against directors.