Enyo Law has extensive experience representing both claimant and defendant parties in complex multi-party disputes involving:
- claims for breaches of directors’ duties under the Companies Act 2006;
- claims brought by liquidators under the Insolvency Act 1986;
- professional negligence claims;
- derivative claims;
- misrepresentation claims in relation to the offerings of securities;
- regulatory enquiries and investigations;
- claims involving FSMA 2000; and
- directors and officers liability insurance cover.
Enyo Law’s client base is diverse and includes liquidators, shareholders, high-profile directors, public/private corporations and corporate service providers. The team at Enyo Law is highly experienced in cases involving a cross-border element, particularly offshore jurisdictions.