Enyo Law regularly advises on high value, multi-jurisdictional disputes in litigation. We deal with complex issues relating to conflict of laws, including anti-suit injunctions and jurisdictional and governing law disputes.
We have significant experience dealing with disputes arising out of all types of commercial transactions.
We are expert in initiating and defending cases in all divisions and at all levels of the English High Court. In addition, we are regularly instructed to protect assets, freeze, trace or seize assets. We have an in-house Business Intelligence team to assist with these procedures. We are also experienced in advising on alternative dispute resolution techniques.
We have advised on some of the most prominent High Court cases in recent years including:
- Libyan Investment Authority v Société Générale
- Unwired Planet International v Huawei Technologies and Ors  EWHC 711 (Pat)
- Goldman Sachs International v Novo Banco SA AND Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation AS v Novo Banco SA  EWCA Civ 1092
- Avonwick Holdings Limited and Jeremy Mark Wilmont and Emma Sayers (as the joint trustees of Mikhail Shlosberg  EWCA Civ 1138
- Georgian American Alloys v White & Case  EWHC 94 (Comm)
- Rochester Resources Ltd and Ors v Lebedev and Anor  EWHC 2185 (Comm); 2926 (Comm)
- Enercon & Wobben Properties v. Enercon (India)  EWHC 335 (Comm),  EWHC 3711 (Comm),  EWHC 689 (Comm)