Enyo Law advises on a wide range of disputes across energy and resources projects and transactions whether through the courts, international arbitration or commercial negotiation.
We have in-depth industry and sector insight with the effective and cost efficient management of experts, witnesses and co-Counsel in the relevant commercial context, including the consideration of environmental, political and economic risk.
Our experience spans all key areas of energy and resources disputes, including:
- Investment disputes
- Cross-border disputes and jurisdictional challenges
- Construction, nuclear and renewable power generation
- Disputes associated with upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas
- The impact of insolvency issues on industry participants
- Environmental issues
- Bribery and anti-corruption