Enyo Law regularly advises insolvency practitioners, lenders, borrowers, secured and unsecured creditors and directors of insolvent entities on all contentious aspects of insolvencies and corporate restructurings.
We have particular experience bringing and defending substantial claims by officeholders, often involving fraud and complex multi-jurisdictional recovery options.
Our conflict free status means that we are capable of taking positions against all of the major financial institutions in all types of complex lender or borrower disputes.
- Allsop v Christiani & Nielsen Limited (in liquidation)  WL 1191089
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants v Koumettou & Anor  EWHC 1265 (Ch)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales & Ors v Webb  EWHC 3461 (Ch)
- Jetivia SA & Another v. Bilta UK Limited (in liquidation) & Ors  UKSC 23
- Wood & Anor v Kirankumar Mistry  1 BCLC 389