Enyo Law regularly advises insolvency practitioners, lenders, borrowers, secured and unsecured creditors and directors of insolvent or distressed entities on all contentious aspects of insolvencies and corporate restructurings.
We have particular experience in:
- acting for creditors in opposing restructurings
- cross-border insolvency and restructuring
- advising directors on their risks and liabilities
- bringing and defending substantial claims by officeholders, often involving fraud and complex multi-jurisdictional asset recovery.
Our conflict free status means that we are capable of taking positions against all of the major financial institutions in all types of complex lender or borrower disputes.
- Re DTEK Energy BV  EWHC 1551 (Ch)
- Burnden Group Holdings Limited v. Hunt  EWHC 463 (Ch)
- Pearson v. Primeo Fund  UKPC 19
- Shlosberg v. Avonwick Holdings Limited  EWCA Civ 1138
- Jetivia SA & Another v. Bilta UK Limited (in liquidation) & Ors  UKSC 23