Vincent has experience of handling complex and high value commercial litigation and arbitration in the financial, insurance and hospitality sectors, predominantly involving cross-border issues.
Vincent read law at the University of Liverpool, graduating with an upper-second class degree, and completed his LPC at BPP Law School in 2012. Prior to joining Enyo Law, Vincent worked as a paralegal in the Dispute Resolution departments at several international law firms. He joined Enyo Law as a Legal Assistant in February 2015 before completing his training contract with Enyo Law in November 2017.
Vincent is fluent in Spanish.
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Société Générale S.A. & Ors  EWHC 2773 (Comm);  EWHC 375 (Comm);  EWHC 1720 (QB);  EWHC 550 (QB)
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Goldman Sachs International  EWHC 2530 (Ch)
- Wood v Capita Insurance Services Limited  UKSC 24
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- London Young Lawyers Group