Will Foster has a broad commercial practice, with experience of complex and high value commercial disputes. He has advised clients in the banking, financial services and private equity sectors and has particular recent experience of shareholder and partnership disputes.
Will graduated from the University of Cambridge in 2006. He trained at Slaughter and May in London, qualifying into their Dispute Resolution department in September 2010, where he developed a broad disputes practice. Will joined Enyo Law in July 2014.
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Société Générale SA & Ors
- Acting in respect of a US $58 million dispute regarding a loan agreement between a Greek shipping company and a Greek bank: Eurobank Ergasias SA v. Kalliro: Navigation Ltd & Ors  EWHC 2377 (Comm)
- Acting in respect of a LCIA Arbitration regarding an international shareholder dispute in the luxury retail sector.
- Arbuthnott v. Bonnyman & Ors  EWHC 1410 (Ch)
- Hosking and Bonney v. Slaughter and May  EWHC 1390 (Ch)
- HM Revenue and Customs v. FCE Bank Plc  EWCA Civ 1290