Matthew Marshall has experience of complex and high value international commercial disputes and investigations, advising clients in the financial, insurance and energy sectors.
Matthew read Law and Economics at Keele University before training with a full-service firm, where he undertook secondments to a leading energy company and to a professional negligence insurer. Matthew joined Enyo Law in May 2014.
- Acting for a state-owned oil & gas company to advise on arbitration strategies relating to a Latin American oil field;
- Acting for an international company in relation to a joint venture dispute concerning a major infrastructure project;
- Acting for a high net worth individual to set aside a substantial default judgment.
Reported cases include:
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Société Générale S.A. & Ors  EWHC 2773 (Comm);  EWHC 375 (Comm);  EWHC 1720 (QB);  EWHC 550 (QB)
- The Libyan Investment Authority v Goldman Sachs International  EWHC 2530 (Ch)
- Rochester Resources Ltd and others v Lebedev and another  EWHC 2926 (Comm)
- Rochester Resources Ltd and others v Lebedev and another  EWHC 2185 (Comm)
- Capita Alternative Fund Services (Guernsey) Limited (2) Matrix-Securities Limited v Drivers Jonas (a firm)  EWHC 2336 (Comm)
- London Solicitor Litigation Association
- Young International Arbitration Group