Edward has acted in a wide range of international and domestic commercial disputes and has particular expertise in proceedings involving civil fraud and complex financial disputes.
His recent work has included acting for the Libyan Investment Authority in two claims against Goldman Sachs and Société Générale S.A. & Ors with a combined quantum of $3.5 billion.
Edward has been described in legal directories as a “rising star”, “well respected” and “highly rated”.
Edward graduated from Oxford University before becoming a solicitor with the U.S. firm, Dechert. He also worked at Addleshaw Goddard before becoming a partner at Enyo. He is a Solicitor Advocate.
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Société Générale S.A. & Ors  EWHC 1155 (Comm),  EWHC 781 (Comm),  EWHC 780 (Comm),  EWHC 390 (Comm),  EWHC 3277 (Comm),  EWHC 1915 (Comm),  EWHC 1826;  EWHC 375 (Comm);  EWHC 550 (Comm),  EWHC 4043 (Comm)
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Goldman Sachs International  EWHC 2530 (Ch);  EWHC 3364 (Ch)
- Eurobank Ergasias S.A v. Kalliroi Navigation Company Limited & Others  EWHC 2377 (Comm)SMP Trustees Limited v. Keydata International Fund SPC  EWHC 3678 (Ch)
- Enercon & Wobben Properties v. Enercon (India),  EWHC 4049 (Comm),  EWHC 335,  EWHC 3967 (Comm),  EWHC 3711 (Comm),  EWHC 689 (Comm)
- SMP Trustees Limited v. Keydata International Fund SPC  EWHC 3678 (Ch)
- Shyamali Mukerjee & Anindya Sen v. Aditya Sen & Ors  EWHC 3266 (Ch),  EWHC 3169,  EWHC 1997 (Ch),  EWCA 1895,  EWHC 1678 (Ch)
- Erste Group Bank AG v. JSC "VMZ Red October" & Others  EWHC 2926 (Comm)
- Cherney v. Deripaska  EWCA 849,  EWHC 1530
- NML v. Argentina  EWHC 110
- Connolly v. Bellway Homes  EWHC 895
- Kensington International v. Republic of Congo  EWCA 1128,  EWHC 1848,  EWHC 2684
- Yukos International BV & Others v. Dmitri Merinson
- Fortis Lease UK Limited v. Ming Aviation Limited & Others
- Kazakhgold Group Limited & Others v. Darryl Norton
- Berezovsky v. Abramovich (Commercial Court)
- Berezovsky v. The Interim Administrators of the Estate of Arkadi Patarkatsishvili & others (Chancery Division)
- W Nagel (a firm) v. Mr Laurence Graff & Graff Diamonds Limited
- Wall Capital & Hamsah Investments Limited v. The Republic of Liberia
- Home Retail Group (Argos) v. DSG Retail Group (Currys)
- Product Chain v. Fresh Breath
- Speaker on Libor claims arising out of Libor manipulation in Frankfurt & Vienna (2012)
- Co-author of "Libor Manipulation: The implications for all financial institutions" (2012)
- Co-author of the chapter "Hedge Fund Litigation" in "Hedge Funds and the Law" (Sweet & Maxwell, 2010)
- Author of "Radical reform or cosmetic change: the Supreme Court" (Commercial Litigation Journal, 2009)
- Co-author of "Swinging on a gate: jurisdictional issues in Cherney v. Deripaska" (Commercial Litigation Journal, 2008)