Edward has acted in a wide range of international and domestic commercial disputes and has particular expertise in civil fraud and complex financial proceedings, often involving banks.
Edward has been described in legal directories as a “rising star”, “well respected”, “highly rated”, “hugely energetic”, “innovative and absolutely excellent”, “fantastic all round and developing an excellent reputation in the field”, “extremely talented and dedicated”, “a great team player and intellectually top drawer”, “several steps ahead and comes in with non-standard solutions”, “unflappable” and "a savvy litigator who is ready to roll his sleeves up and immerse himself in the details of a case.” He has also been described as possessing “a razor-sharp legal mind and a crisp drafting style that really shines."
Edward graduated from Oxford University before becoming a solicitor with the US firm, Dechert. He also worked at Addleshaw Goddard before becoming a partner at Enyo Law. He is a Solicitor Advocate.
- Yukos International & Others v. Dmitri Merinson  EWHC 335
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Société Générale SA & Others  EWHC 2659,  EWHC 2631,  EWHC 1155,  EWHC 781,  EWHC 780,  EWHC 390,  EWHC 3277,  EWHC 1915,  EWHC 1826,  EWHC 375,  EWHC 550,  EWHC 4043
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Goldman Sachs International  EWHC 2530,  EWHC 3364
- Eurobank Ergasias SA v. Kalliroi Navigation Company Limited & Others  EWHC 2377
- Enercon GmbH & Wobben Properties GmbH v. Enercon (India) Limited  EWHC 4049,  EWHC 335,  EWHC 3967,  EWHC 3711,  EWHC 689
- SMP Trustees Limited v. Keydata International Fund SPC  EWHC 3678
- Erste Group Bank AG v. JSC "VMZ Red October" & Others  EWHC 2926
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. JPMorgan Chase & Co. & Others
- SCOR SE v. Credit Suisse International & Another
- Fortis Lease UK Limited v. Ming Aviation Limited & Others
- Kazakhgold Group Limited & Others v. Darryl Norton
- Berezovsky v. Abramovich (Commercial Court)
- Berezovsky v. The Interim Administrators of the Estate of Arkadi Patarkatsishvili & Others (Chancery Division)
- Wall Capital & Hamsah Investments Limited v. The Republic of Liberia
'Fraud and Corruption: The Developing Risks' (Serle Court Disputes Forum, 2018)
'Recent Trends in Sovereign Immunity' (UK/US Cross-Border Litigation Summit, 2018)
'Conducting a Fraud Claim: Practical Tips for Disclosure and Evidence' (Enyo Law/Brick Court seminar, 2018)
Speaker on Libor claims arising out of Libor manipulation, 2012