Rachel has a broad range of experience in complex, high value commercial disputes - including acting for groups of claimants in relation to failed and often fraudulent investment schemes (including film and technology, tax deferral and avoidance schemes), insurance and reinsurance related disputes, and claims against financial institutions often involving allegations of fraud.
Rachel also has particular experience of, and contacts in, the third party litigation funding and commercial After the Event insurance markets, having assisted a number of clients in sourcing and negotiating often complex funding and insurance arrangements.
Rachel graduated from Christ’s College, Cambridge University. She trained and qualified in 2005 as an associate with Addleshaw Goddard, and has been at Enyo since 2010.
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Société Générale S.A. & Ors  EWHC 2773 (Comm);  EWHC 375 (Comm)
- Brown & Others v. InnovatorOne plc (in liquidation) & Others
- Dominic Adams & Others v. Keydata Investment Services Limited & Others
- Bjorn Stiedl v. Enyo Law LLP and Others  EWHC 2649 (Comm)
- The BRF No 2 Film Partnership & Others v. Collyer-Bristow (a firm) & Others
- Spencer Goodwin & Others v. Pridie Brewster (a firm) & Others
- The TAG litigation (acting for Europ Assistance Insurance Limited)
- AA Cassidy v. Capita Insurance Services Limited