Lucinda has a broad commercial disputes practice with substantial experience of complex, high-value cross-border litigation. She has acted for many high-net worth individuals and has experience of mediation and expert determination, as well as a range of other dispute resolution mechanisms. She also has familiarity with regulatory investigations and experience of judicial review proceedings through a number of pro bono matters on which she has acted.
Lucinda graduated from Oxford University, following an undergraduate and then a Masters degree, and undertook pupillage at Quadrant Chambers in 2006/7. She subsequently joined the International Litigation and Arbitration group in the London office of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in 2007, before joining the London office of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, in 2013. Lucinda joined Enyo Law in 2014.
As a practising barrister, Lucinda has full rights of audience in all higher courts in England and Wales and has the right to conduct litigation. She was awarded the Lord Justice Holker Award from Gray’s Inn, and in 2009 she won an Advanced Civil Trial Advocacy Scholarship to Florida, from the South Eastern Circuit. In 2012, Lucinda was awarded a prestigious Pegasus Scholarship from the Inns of Court to the New York State and Federal Courts and in 2013 was granted an International Legal Professional Development Grant by ComBar to attend the IBA Annual Conference in Boston.
For 2018, Lucinda is the Chair of the Annual Bar Conference for England and Wales, following on from her chairing of the Employed Bar Committee for the Bar Council in 2017. From 2012-15 she was the Chair of the Bar Association for Commerce, Finance and Industry (“BACFI”), which celebrated its 50th anniversary under her chairmanship.
Reported Cases include:
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Société Générale S.A. & Ors  EWHC 2773 (Comm);  EWHC 375 (Comm);  EWHC 1720 (QB);  EWHC 550 (QB)
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Goldman Sachs International  EWHC 2530 (Ch);  EWHC 3364 (Ch)
- Berezovsky v. Abramovich  EWHC 2463 (Comm);  EWHC 1716 (Ch);  EWHC 1143 (Comm);  EWCA Civ 153;  EWCA Civ 484;  EWHC 2010 (Comm);  EWHC 647 (Comm);  EWHC 1511 (Comm);  EWHC 1138 (Comm)
- Marwan v. Sawiris & Ors  EWHC 89 (Comm)
- Yugraneft v. MHC (Services) Ltd & Ors  EWHC 2613 (Comm);  EWHC 2614 (Ch)
Other cases include:
- Assisting in numerous Letters of Request from US courts
- Acting in a £200m+ hotel insolvency
- Acting in a middle eastern family trusts’ dispute
- Multi-centred OFAC investigation
- Defending Freezing Injunction on assets in US and Republic of Georgia
- Chair, The Annual Bar Conference (2018)
- Chair, The Employed Bar Committee (2017)
- Chair, The Bar Association for Commerce, Finance & Industry (2012-2015)
- Elected Member of the Bar Council of England & Wales (2008-present)
- Member of Gray's Inn Barristers' Committee (2015-present)
- International Bar Association
- Commercial Bar Association
- South Eastern Circuit
- Mentor, The Social Mobility Foundation