Jennah has a wide range of experience including matters involving complex and high value banking litigation, cross-border contractual disputes, media and intellectual property disputes.
Jennah graduated from Sheffield University. She joined Enyo Law upon qualification in 2012, having completed her training contract at Reed Smith LLP during which she spent 6 months on secondment to Channel 4 Television Corporation.
- The Libyan Investment Authority v. Goldman Sachs International  EWHC 2530 (Ch);  EWHC 3364 (Ch)
- Shyamali Mukerjee & Anindya Sen v. Aditya Sen & Ors  EWHC 3266 (Ch),  EWHC 3169,  EWHC 1997 (Ch),  EWCA 1895,  EWHC 1678 (Ch)
- Enercon & Wobben Properties v. Enercon (India)  EWHC 4049 (Comm):  EWHC 335  EWHC 3967 (Comm),  EWHC 3711 (Comm),  EWHC 689 (Comm)
- SMP Trustees Limited v. Keydata International Fund SPC  EWHC 3678 (Ch)
- Global Knafaim Leasing Ltd. and another v. Civil Aviation Authority and another EUROCONTROL and Others (Interested Parties) Aviation Working Group (Intervening) –  1 Lloyd’s Rep. 324