Jessica Howard has experience of handling complex and high value commercial disputes and has particular experience in international arbitration and banking litigation. She also has experience in financial services regulation and investigations.
Jessica read Philosophy at Nottingham University before completing the GDL and LPC at BPP and Kaplan Law School respectively. She completed her training contract with Mayer Brown International LLP during which she went on a six month secondment to Wells Fargo Bank N.A, London Branch.
Jessica joined Enyo law upon qualification in September 2014.
Reported cases include
- American Leisure Group Limited v. Rupert Roderick Faure Walker (2) David Champion Mace  EWCA Civ 445
- Lockston Group Inc v. Nicholas Stuart Wood  EWHC 2962 (Ch)
Other cases include
- Acted for the claimant on an LCIA arbitration in a dispute between partners of an international joint-venture.
- Acted for the claimant on an UNCITRAL arbitration in a dispute concerning breach of contract, payment of secret commissions and fraud.
- Acted for the respondents on several concurrent LCIA arbitrations in relation to breaches of a loan facility.
- Acted on enforcement proceedings of an arbitral award.
- Acted for a service provider in relation to a dispute concerning outsourcing of services.
- Acted for a high profile individual in relation to allegations of phone hacking.
- Member of Arbitral Women
- Member of LCIA and YIAG (Young International Arbitration Group)