Roshan has a broad range of experience working on complex and high value multi-jurisdictional commercial litigation and arbitration, as well as group action and commercially funded dispute resolution matters.
Roshan graduated from the University of Oxford with a BA in Biological Sciences before going on to complete both the GDL and LPC MSc, in Law, Business and Management, with Distinction. Roshan joined a boutique disputes practice, gaining experience in the operation of commercially funded litigation, before joining Enyo Law, where he was admitted as a solicitor in September 2021.
- As a member of the team advising on a multi-million dollar Brazilian seated ICC arbitration involving an oil and gas major defending claims of breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation.
- As a member of the team advising on a private client matter defending a multimillion-pound High Court claim regarding fraud and breach of fiduciary duties.
- As a member of the team advising a private equity investment vehicle in multimillion-dollar LCIA arbitration proceedings and subsequent High Court annulment proceedings.
- Advising claimants in a product liability group action against a major pharmaceuticals’ manufacturer regarding side-effects of an anti-depressant medication.
- Advising individual claimants in a product liability group action against a major biomaterials’ manufacturer regarding the risks of a surgical-grade mesh device.