Sam advises financial institutions, corporates and entrepreneurs in complex, cross-border commercial matters in the English Courts and in international arbitrations. He specialises in corporate and shareholder disputes, contract disputes, energy and commodity disputes, and financial crime.
Sam also has experience in contentious trust and private wealth matters. He advises trustees, executors and beneficiaries in relation to a broad range of disputes.
Sam graduated from Manchester University and Imperial College London, and qualified as a solicitor at Macfarlanes in 2016. Shortly afterwards, he moved to Switzerland and worked for international law firms in Geneva. He joined Enyo in 2022.
- Adelon AG v Sib Coal AG 
- Integral Petroleum SA v Petrogat FZA & Ors  EWHC 1365 (Comm)
- Integral Petroleum SA & Ors v Dun & Ors  EWHC 659 (Comm)
Other recent and noteworthy experience
- Acting for a minority shareholder in a multi-million dollar LCIA arbitration concerning a major Georgian telecommunications company.
- Obtaining a worldwide freezing injunction for a Swiss commodities trading company in support of arbitration proceedings.
- Acting for a UK and Swiss oil trader in a multi-million dollar LCIA arbitration against the largest crude oil producer in Turkmenistan.