Please save the date for a panel of global international arbitration and litigation practitioners as they discuss extraordinary remedies in cross-border disputes.
The webinar will focus on the different types of measures available in jurisdictions across the globe including the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Portugal, Colombia, and Brazil, and how to navigate through them.
Title: Extraordinary Remedies in Cross-Border Disputes
Date: 29 June 2022
Time: 3:00 - 4:30 pm BST
- Sashe D Dimitroff, BakerHostetler (United States)
- Marco Molina, BakerHostetler (United States)
- Cristiano Holanda Travassos, MMA Advogados (Brazil)
- David Ricardo Araque Quijano, Gómez-Pinzón (Colombia)
- Víctor M Ruiz, Ruiz-Silva Abogados, S.C. (Mexico)
- Joaquim Shearman de Macedo, PLMJ Advogados (Portugal)
- Jonathan Pagan, Enyo Law LLP (UK)